Worship
I am so glad to have found my sanity.
Not to be wrapped up in all that vanity.
Just the what you see is what you get.
Probably a lot more than what you expected I bet.
Not so much into all that cutesy stuff and those damn frills.
Good Times with Good Peoples and all those damn thrills.
If you can't be in touch with yourself when handling me.
Keep walking on till you can make yourself be.
Until then, I was fine before you.
And, I won't be sitting around wondering what to do.
This temple will keep on with the worship that everything is just fine.
In this heart of mine is all that is left making this temple a shrine.
In all that I have left and you think that your worth giving that for?
Think again, for it is mine to share with whom will respect it as much as I in forever more.
So do what you will and do what you must for yourself in making your all seeing eye see.
As for this temple, shrine, me nothing less will do from a felt ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment