Your Hand In

With a single touch I feel your passion for me burn bright in you. It re-assures me that you are here and in it and that you are willing to do. Unlike other uncertainties in life as to where I know your are not. Everything about you sits well with me and your trust definitely hits my spot. I know that even right down to a single kiss. That you, me, and all of us in this here and for it I wouldn't miss. Not being a part of something this open and this free. Would send me back to when things were not so easy and when I couldn't be me. I am where I need to be, I am where I want to be, mostly this is where I feel I have to be. By me with you hand in hand with a view to the world that nobody else can see. Built Love Tough for the rest to envy and say. How did you do it and make it so far as we reply the ?LoveMe? way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words