Killing Me

The way you gently glide your hand over mine. Tingles me deep within and back up my spine. Feeling the roughness of your hands in the gentleness of your gesture. Feeling my insides collapse under your suggestive pressure. I assured myself in such away that this could not happen. You are no good for me we both know this so slap me then. Just your presence alone I find myself undressing you with my thoughts. Having your ways of will all over me making me drip in spots. The hunger of having you inside for just a bit. Please grant me strength in just letting me here where I sit. You whisper to me with those cold piercing eyes. Killing me softly wondering if your just going to devour me in surprise. You smile out of the corner of your mouth so that I see. My body responds with that sunken feeling of those lips soon to be placed upon me. I am no good to myself when ever you are near. Which would explain your way of me and why I hold it so dear. My insides collapsed and of sunken feelings and making me drip in spots and such. Like some slave in inkling to that love sick puppy to first notions of way much. At your beckoning you know I am yours to have your way. My assurance will never be strong enough for your enormity if know what I say. The hunt of the hunger and the urge to feed. Makes me your whore in any of your time in need. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words