That Eye
I see that eye you look at me with.
Then when you stand sideways so that I can see your half stiff.
You know how that turns me into something so animalistic.
The hunt, the chase, the pinning, the stabbing and in for the kill is not so minimalistic.
Casualties are a foot when there are others around.
Killing them all in our heaviness is how they will drown.
As we finish ourselves out of our way.
For now it seems we will both live another day.
Picking up my pieces of you in everything I am.
Not realizing if the others are on to us or not and not really giving a damn.
For that brief yet ever lasting moment in just passing you.
Your breath, heart, sight, taste, and touch were all mine in what we do.
As I feel your moment with me fade in my passing your way.
Who knows of what tomorrow may bring in that maybe you will have your say.
Especially when I see that eye you look at me with.
Who knows, even the chance at what you could do to me with that half stiff.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment