More Bolder
There I was just taking my shower.
When you decided to grace me with all yours and its power.
Placing your dirty rough hands around my waste.
Almost picking me up to turn me around without haste.
Feeling the tip of your nose and your tongue on the back of my neck.
Combined with the showers steam your turning me into a hot wreck.
You work your way down slowly making sure not to miss anything along the way.
As you work your way back up I am tingling on the inside as you do me with out a word to say.
Not only do I feel your hot breath on the back of my neck once more.
I am also feeling the power of your pulsating tool ready for entrance to a one man show of me's adore.
Before you do, once more with your dirty rough hands, turning me around to face you.
You pick me up with my back against the wall and you in my between I am pinned,there's nothing I can do.
Feeling your entrance and bite upon my shoulder.
You thrust a little harder and moan a little more bolder.
Your lips move down towards my chest.
Your thrusting into me and biting my nipples at the same time is what I love best.
Hearing your manly moan as you know your giving it all to me with what you got.
The smacking of your junk on my ass as you thrust deeper and harder just nailing my spot.
You have me yelling so loud that I am not even making any sense.
Just pounding me more I can feel you tense.
There it is the burst that you so will not let me ever forget.
Letting me know that I am yours without regret.
You keep inside of me as you collapse on me while standing up.
The water washing over us I still feel yours pulsating all the way to my gut.
You pull your head back and stare me down in exhaustion you move in for a kiss.
Whispering after you say to me, "?Love Me? sooo much it hurts why is this?"
Comments
Post a Comment