The Drill

You just walk in and sit right down. With that look of determination of making me do anything without a sound. As I move to stand beside you. You start disrobing me placing those full cold wet lips upon me the way you do. Your powerful hands have mine behind me. Making me sit on yours with no warning as it only hurts a little while you watch and see. Pulling me all the way down on it. Making me gasp for breath while forcing yours deeper inside of me when making me sit. Your arms under my legs with your hands wrapped up in my thighs. You start drilling me with all you have in your thrusts as I moan wickedly in my sighs. Making it so that I never forget this good punishment in letting you work it all out. Leaving your marks all over me with your hands, teeth, and well leaving no doubt. As you stand straight up out of that chair. You never losing grip of me oh god please don't stop keep going if you dare. On the dinning room table you keep at me like I was your feast. Drilling me even harder & deeper with your hard fucking beast. Still with that look of determination and sweat all over your face. You moan even louder from deep within making us wreck this place. I can start to feel yours pulse and throttle. You pull out and in my face you place it like it was my bottle. Thrusting it into my mouth I hear you shout as I watch you in my mirror to see. "Take It All," you say in the deepest voice, "Take It All And Show How Much you ?Love Me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words