Shall I Prepare

Not even here and I can still feel your hunger for me. The state in which you left me in suggests that I wait and see. Like a toy to a Wolfe you have me mawed, pawed, and thrown all about. The way you held me down as your captive and ripped me apart no doubt. Then just leaving me lye here knowing I cannot move till your return. Unleashing your finish upon me with fury only making me all the better one can yearn. Tormented in thoughts of how you will finish me off as I still lye lifeless here in your den. Will you be soft, not gentile in your dealings with me over and again. Shall I prepare for your return knowing that I very well may have to rethink my stride. Knowing that with you predictable your not, so just be prepared for one hell of a ride. You have me all in knots over your return to me and in what you will do. Now my mind is thoughtless in that no matter what happens as long as it is all with you. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words