Summers Rain
I have the most comfortable spot.
Right next to you on this sofa where it is hot.
Lying with this beautifully half naked body right next to me.
Letting my hands roam where ever they want just so free.
I can tell by the way you are breathing.
And Oh My by what is in both my hands receiving.
So shiny and wet you are.
Just letting it ooze and with no control by far.
I watch your eyes roll to the back of your head.
Lying perfectly still anticipating what next like you were dead.
I see your muscles around your waste start to tense.
Awaiting the arrival of your hot hot mess.
I hear your gasp of a final breath as you nibble on your bottom lip.
Watching your toes curl up like that lets me know that this is it.
Losing all of that tension with your most powerful moan before letting it all go.
You slide your lips upon mine filling me with your hot breath as you blow.
Like a summers rain on an extremely hot day.
Refreshing for the both us as it is our way.
You look up with those surprised eyes at what we both see.
I lust look back to you and say,"?Love Me?"
Comments
Post a Comment