100%
I wish I could say that I knew you were with me 100% of the way.
Something in my gut tells me that you
would rather be somewhere else perhaps in another day.
These are some of the signs I see and
feel.
You are not in it to win it instead you
wanna play lets make a deal.
Do not let me hold you back from doing
what you have to do.
Last thing I need is for you to do me any
favors by staying and saying,” But I did it for you."
I gave, I give, and I just keep on giving.
At least I am in love with life and want
to keep on living.
Think twice if you can not say you are
100% happy with your life.
All that love, sweat, blood, and tears
that you put into this and your now going to take that all in strife.
So be it for you if that is the path you
choose.
I was fine before you and will be fine
after you because you gave every reason not feel like I am gonna lose.
I look to my self and feel with a heart.
Yes I know there will be better days and
another start.
Until then as far as you go with this and that you
chose to never see.
The ULTIMATE prize in this life is to have
someone truly say yes when it is said "LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment