Having Me.

Waking up with your arm wrapped around me is heaven.
With you sleeping right against me and poking me with that heavy thick seven.
I love when you make me feel like your little cuddle toy.
I can clearly see through the grown man you are right down to when you were a boy.
So the rough and tough outside is what every one else can see.
I know the you that no-one else does and that no-one else could ever be.
The way we look at one another is unmistakable to anyone else who catches us.
You have me the way I have you in this bubble of trust and love without fuss.
You unlike everyone else who was afraid and scared to stand by my side.
You unlike everyone else who just took what they could and to my face has lied.
Making this work the way we do took and takes a lot from you and how you can be.
Making this all work the way we do into this life and the way you do when I say, "LoveMe."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words