Feel To Fill

I smell the scent of you in the wind before you reach the door.
I fare myself to our room where I will definitely want more.
You make your way through our house and head for the stair.
After the climb you walk into our room only to find me ready, grinning, and bare.
You latch onto me with your eyes as you feel me up to size.
After watching you disrobe your eyes smile as you fill me with your prize.
My body under attack with pounding of your forces.
I clench & gasp for air while licking my sources.
Your body so beautiful when it is mixed with mine.
With every thrust you deliver me at least all of your nine.
As I sing to the masses for all to hear.
Oh god damn, harder, Oh my dear,
You hit the spot and we both are off that wonderful place.
You do it all the time by putting a smile on my face.
As we collapse on our bed we end up in each others arms as we be.
You are so damn great and in love of this life to ?LoveMe?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words