I Forever You
I see You I want You.
Not out of want Not out of Need.
Just with You wanting to plant that Seed.
Forever is not so long when you have been waiting just as long for something like You.
Forever still would not be long enough for the both of us to do what ever we are wanting to do.
I want You I see You
Not out of Need Not out of want.
Just with You needing that unconditional bond.
Forever is not so long when you have been waiting just as long for something like You.
Forever still would not be long enough for the both of us to do what ever we are wanting to do.
Are You as open as Your eyes.
Are You as open to have a life without lies.
Forever is not so long when you have been here as long as we.
Forever is still not long enough in this life of ?LoveMe?
Not out of want Not out of Need.
Just with You wanting to plant that Seed.
Forever is not so long when you have been waiting just as long for something like You.
Forever still would not be long enough for the both of us to do what ever we are wanting to do.
I want You I see You
Not out of Need Not out of want.
Just with You needing that unconditional bond.
Forever is not so long when you have been waiting just as long for something like You.
Forever still would not be long enough for the both of us to do what ever we are wanting to do.
Are You as open as Your eyes.
Are You as open to have a life without lies.
Forever is not so long when you have been here as long as we.
Forever is still not long enough in this life of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment