Missing Your

I miss your lips touching mine right now.
I miss your hands all over me and that spot you always touch some how.
You know the spot I speak of and what it leads to.
Like putty in your hands all waiting to be shaped and formed by you.
Especially the way you undress me before you undress me.
Taking all of the inhibitions and then taking the trust between us someplace special for only us to see.
I know that we both have our lives to live.
I also know how special you are and the love that you give.
Just in moments such as this when I have you on my mind.
These are just some of the things I think of  in what makes my life so kind.
I am fortunate because when I look all around to see.
Unfortunately, I do not see everyone else living in this life of ?LoveMe?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words