Introduction
When showing up at a friends home I was greeted with a surprise.
As the door opened I was invited in by your warm smile and seductive eyes.
The offer to take my coat was not the only thing that you could have taken.
I must keep my composure when you are near because I would not want you to be mistakin.
All though, when it came to the official shaking of your hand and being introduced.
Both eyes lock in sensuousness of our androgynous ways as we start the effortless process being seduced.
The way you gently stroked the back of my hand with your thumb in our handshake.
It rippled in the best of ways through me as I want to give you more to take.
As it is with all deals there is always that one thing that makes or brakes it all in a way.
With androgyny comes a sense that nobody not even time exists in a defining moment to stay.
The introduction into our seduction is when we decided that a moment would need to be.
Our hands locked as our eyes are to one another we stare each other into the kiss which falls to a lifetime of ?LoveMe?
Both eyes lock in sensuousness of our androgynous ways as we start the effortless process being seduced.
The way you gently stroked the back of my hand with your thumb in our handshake.
It rippled in the best of ways through me as I want to give you more to take.
As it is with all deals there is always that one thing that makes or brakes it all in a way.
With androgyny comes a sense that nobody not even time exists in a defining moment to stay.
The introduction into our seduction is when we decided that a moment would need to be.
Our hands locked as our eyes are to one another we stare each other into the kiss which falls to a lifetime of ?LoveMe?
Comments
Post a Comment