All You Do Is... Original Song Lyric Written, Copyrighted, Owned by Wolfe Ko./JP Wolfe
I hear this about that.
And that about this.
Oh, he can't swing his bat.
And all she does is bitch.
Worry Worry Worry
Is that all you can do
Hurry Hurry Hurry
I was all about you
I don't talk this about that.
And that about this.
I can always swing my bat.
And she'll always be a bitch.
Hurry Hurry Hurry
I'm having a frikn ball.
Worry Worry Worry
You can, forever and all.
And that about this.
Oh, he can't swing his bat.
And all she does is bitch.
Worry Worry Worry
Is that all you can do
Hurry Hurry Hurry
I was all about you
I don't talk this about that.
And that about this.
I can always swing my bat.
And she'll always be a bitch.
Hurry Hurry Hurry
I'm having a frikn ball.
Worry Worry Worry
You can, forever and all.
Comments
Post a Comment