That Something Like That... Original Song Lyric Written, Copyrighted, Owned by Wolfe Ko./JP Wolfe

Listen up here,
I'm not tryin to be mean or rude,
But, there's just something-I gotta tell ya dude,
I usually keep things like this to myself,
And walk away--and leave it on the shelf.
This it seems like I can't let go.
So-I'll just say it-so you'll know,

Damn, You look good-in those jeans,
And the way your smelling--like sweet dreams.
I don't know what this is or what to do.
That something like that--(is) makin me crazy over you.

Now you think I'm weird and really crude,
For what I'm saying and calling you dude,
I just couldn't keep it to myself anymore,
So, I'll understand if you'd walk away and-slam the door,
I still have it inside me and I can't let go.
Can't help myself now-------
So I'm-ma gonna say it again--so you know

Damn, You look good in those jeans,
And the way your smelling--like sweet dreams.
I don't know what this is or what to do.
That something like that--(is) makin me crazy over you.

Hope that does't ruin anything-specially the mood,
And what is wrong with saying dude,
Believe me when I say-----
I'm still tryin to figure what this is all about,
I really believe it's how you fill them (f)suckers out,
And here it comes again-I just gotta let it go
Like a whistle unmistakable-when it blows,

Damn, You look good in those jeans,
And the way your smelling--like sweet dreams,
I don't know what this is or what I'm gonna do,
I guess just be crazy like that---let'n me bein crazy over you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words