Dinner

What a long day it was and definitely not a grinner. Until I got home and I saw what was for dinner. There you were all quiet and lifeless lying on the table. With dinner food all over you for me was like an instant Horse in a stable. As I sat down in my chair I started to undress. Like you wanting to be naked so I can make you a mess. I start with your appetizer of lingering lips. Then moving to your scrumptious salad plate and your hot soup as I take sips. Then it is on to your legs and thighs. Licking them and nibbles as I begin to hear your louder cries. As I work my way back up with my tongue to be sure I eat everything in between. I make damn sure that you are heard and I am seen. Now I feel like sand in the oyster to its way of being pearl. With your legs around my head like that while you whip and whirl. Feasting on this all you can eat buffet. How many rounds should one really go is what we never say. Licking my plate clean like I always do. The best damn dinner ever was you. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words