Gathering

Standing in the doorway I spot you from across the way. My heart beats stronger as I work myself to where it is you stay. You spot me with that hungry stare and offer a trembling hand. I now am feeling our heaviness as we get closer for the stand. Time stands still for this moment while crossing the room. All others just fall wayside as I reach for that trembling hand in loom. Our fingers touch as everything goes to back to real time. While standing next you the beats of your heart is next to mine. Socializing amongst friends & loved ones in this gathering today. Knowing that later on it will only be us in having our way. For now your scent will hold me over in quenching my hungerous desires. Like a dance with all the others till I get to you is where I am set in fires. Knowing that this event will come to pass. Then it will be us and wine from the same glass. We both keep our composer till the last guest. Then it is to you and I as you rest your head on my breast. Without words only our looks. I know where you are taking me, the kind of stuff you only read in books. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words