Helping Myself

Sitting here thinking all of you. Excited I am in my fingers are yours in letting them in whatever they do. Your imprint upon my backside in nibbling my ear. I gasp for a deeper breath cuz it was your way of it that was so clear. Going deeper in my thoughts while I play. Hearing your voice telling me to while I sit and stay. Even though you are not here I can feel your eyes upon me from your chair. Imagining you just sitting there with your voice whispering yes and with that wanting stare. Like a child at play I am feeling you ever so inside closer & closer you are drawing me. Even deeper with my breath when I think of how you would devour me in front of that mirror for all me to see. Intense as my thought of your whispering,” Let it go," draws me in to closeness. It is that I feel you inside of me wanting to do the same as the time approaches. I cannot help myself from yelling your name as eruption occurs. It is in our love that I feel safe in doing the thought of you that is ever procured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words