Showering You
Singing in the shower like I usually do.
Surprised I was when I was joined by you.
Staring me down as you step in still all dressed.
While placing your hands upon me you feel my body just de-stressed.
The hot steamy water trickling down your face.
You whispering those thoughts to my ear showing me your intentions of my space.
I smile with that half shitty grin letting you know to go ahead.
You start with lathering me up from my feet to my head.
Your hands so rough and course.
Gentle your are with them and your other things you force.
I feel your beating heart upon my back and in your thumbs.
Your breathing heavy across my right ear as everything else calms.
The quietness before every storm.
Just like a bee around my flower, you swarm.
Before diving into my pool of fun.
You tease a little more making it even harder for it to not want some.
Your tongue reaches to mine as to lick my face.
You take me with your powerful embrace.
Gasping in this vast sea of pleasure.
Your determination in conviction is what I treasure.
You place me up against the soaking wet wall.
While standing between me so that I can taste it all.
Your powerful hands just holding all of me in suspense.
While you strip me of my strength by making it sooo intense.
You finish me with a deep smoldering kiss to let me know.
That both of us will be done as your determined to show.
As I bite my lower lip in such intense passion.
I grab all of you tightly to wrap me around you like your coat always in fashion.
While giving me your all I hear the tremble in your breath.
The passionate kiss once more before you burry your face on the bone of my chest.
As you place me back upon my feet.
You are ever so gentle in making sure that I am not too weak.
Now even more so my body de-stressed.
You stare me down while exiting the shower still half dressed.
Even more I love the joining in the shower by you.
Even louder I sing now like I usually do.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment