Yellow Diamond

I love the way your body works. Just one of many in my quirks. So hot it is outside And humid. As you take off that shirt and I see your skin oh how it makes me stupid. You glisten so shiny in the suns might. Like a yellow diamond dazzling in the light. So captivated in your abilities to have me at my peak. Imaginative curiosity runs wild of which I know you would have me weak. Still I know there are things you must do. There is this notion though of me wanting to further undress you. I really cannot help myself in this way of thinking so. And yet you do what you do and knowing that my imagination is on the grow. This is a vicious tease for me and you know it. Onward with the imagination the longer I have to wait and sit. In this thought I must conclude. That when we get home, what an interlude. The minute that I get you all alone with me. Unleashing the deep devouring imagination upon you I will be. Taking of you will not be my sole purpose as it will be clear to see. It will always be for me the way you whisper ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words