You On The Go

What was that you whispered in my ear just today. I miss you please don't leave I want you to stay. That is still felt on my lobe as it echoes in my head. Knowing that it is you I'd rather be with than this job which is dead. Still feeling your fingers tingling me everywhere that would make anyone else blush. Knowing how we are together in our conversations if anyone could hear would tell us to hush. Unfortunate as I know it is to have the responsibilities of being all grown-up. It is a good thing between us that we do not have all of our seeds sewn up. As selfish as we are for one another this being the thing we have to do. We have each others backs on things I must do and as well you to. Just know that in the back of my head you are as I left you. Knowing that when I get home you are the reward on whatever it is we want to do. Till then think of me anyway you want to. Till we see each other later when the only thing I will want is you. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words