Haters
It is crazy to some how we work together.
Like two wild animals paired & mated forever.
Some envious & others just plain jealous.
Forget the haters and play with the ones who love us.
Our bond is much bigger than most could ever imagine.
Your key to my lock and always latched in.
To figure why one would even go to the extent in braking us up.
It's childish to say but is a mission to some and will never give up.
Fail you will to those haters and how each of you knows.
The more you try the stronger our bond grows.
I know what your gonna say before you even think of it.
"Oh come on! Just one time," while I listen and sit.
"Nope!! I say as it only took one time to see.
Nobody else is ever gonna be cut out for this other than me.
Keep all that in mind before you go creepin in tryin.
Are you as good as it gets till the next one comes along.
Or are you the best one ever for the job to grow big and strong.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment