Tingles

In bed I am and is where I am going to stay. Just thinking of you while I lye here and let myself play. Those jeans you wear the way you do. It's with my teeth is how I wanna undress you. That so tight white shirt you have on and there is everything I see. I want to slide that up over your head nibbling and licking everything that is to be. My hands are wet from the very thought of your naked body before me. And everything that you would do that with my eyes closed is what I wanna see. From nibbling on my lower lip when you kiss me so. To knowing that you have me like that to just take and go. Especially when you just toss me around. Even more is when you go down. I love your tongue and how it can make me tingle. Reminding me as to why I should never be single. Even how you just ease yourself within. Making sure I never forget you and that is a sure thing. All these thoughts while I lying here to play. Can't help myself much longer in making my day. Beginning I am to flow all over the place. Just wishing you were here to see this smile upon my face. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words