Lead Me
Sitting at the bar when you walk in.
Everything changes to heavy and sin.
The way you just sit there and stare me down.
Making love to your drink without a single sound.
I can hear you breathing so deep and quiet.
Knowing that any minute your ready to take off just like a pilot.
To where ever it is you wanna go.
By looking at me the way you are your letting me know.
Without so much as a word you lead me to your place of choice.
Only then do I hear the sound of your voice.
In its deepest you whisper stop right there.
Know what your getting into and stay here if you dare.
The stickiness of your hot breath on the back of my neck.
Turns me so weak that my insides are a wreck.
Knowing that I do dare to stay.
Like clay in your hands you mold and shape me to your way.
I feel and taste your hunger all of the same time.
Just keep taking of me as you do just taking all of mine.
Knowing that you are getting yours to and that is perfectly fine.
The way you keep shaping me to your will is making me want it more all of this time.
You circle to draw your end near.
You make sure I get mine first as you watch and hear.
Then as you draw to your close.
By thrusting yourself up over my nose.
Smothering me in your sticky sweet sweat.
I know it is finished cuz I am just as wet.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment