Syncing
You take the lead when you hold my hand.
To look into me when you turn around for a stand.
As if I can read your mind & hear your thought.
You communicate with me heavily without a word or talk.
Now into our sofa heavily staring into each others mind.
Two thoughts become one as we continue to lye there like there is no time.
I feel your pains, your aches, and see the happiness too.
As you stare into me with those eyes you already know of my ales and who makes them better is you.
Our hearts are in sync with our minds as we are in our own unique place.
Not saying a word cuz we already know of one another as it is plainly written on our face.
Nobody else will ever get this other side of me.
You know what I speak of the one nobody ever gets to see.
As I do with you as we still just lye here with our eyes locked on one another.
Knowing that of each other that there could never be another lover.
?Love Me?
Comments
Post a Comment