Your Pill

Being drunk on your love I give into your will. Feeding me your love in the form of a horse pill. I place it on my tongue and swish it around in my mouth. Swallowing all of it down without hesitance, was there even a doubt. You smile and moan in pleasure as you administer your dosage. Just keep on feeding me your pills and over indulge in those sins. Not even for the moment do you stop in just keeping with the pace. Even when you stop feeding me your pills and how they just spill all over my face. Devilish in your look you smile as you stare me down. You know what you have done and your not sorry not even a frown. With your tongue you lick your pills off my face and offer me a taste. Still drunk on your love and as your will is mine I do take your offer without haste. With the passion of us you kiss me whole heartedly with your gift at your tongues tip. Over indulge I do in your gift like the vampire to blood I take from the tip of your tongue a sip. The way you moan with your tongue inside of my head. Fills me with your intoxicating power and how it makes me lifelessly still virtually dead. ?Love Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Twisted Mind

Your Eyes

Your Words